Zucchine grigliate



Vi piacciono le zucchine? A me non piacciono tantissimo però cucinate alla griglia sono molto buone. Sopra faccio un tipo si salsina con olio, prezzemolo tritato, sale e pepe e se le mangiamo alla sera metto anche un po' di aglio :)... Oggi le abbiamo mangiate con involtini di coppa. Un pranzo molto saporito ed equilibrato.

Do you like the zucchini? I do not really like them but they are very good cooked on the grill. I make a sauce over it with oil, chopped parsley, salt and pepper and if we eat them for dinner I put a little of garlic :)... Today we ate them with rolls of pork neck. A very tasty and balanced meal.

Oggi Romancing the Bee, uno dei miei blog preferiti ha pubblicato un articolo sui gerani, Italian Week - Italian Flowers For An English Garden, e così ho fotografato anch'io i miei bellissimi gerani che sono solo al inizio della fioritura. Sono gerani salvati dell'anno scorso.

Today Romancing the Bee, one of my favorite blogs has published an article on geraniums, Italian Week - Italian Flowers For An English Garden, and so I've photographed my beautiful geraniums which are only at the beginning of flowering. They are geraniums salved form last year.

Comments

  1. I love zucchine this way! We also pan fry them at high heat, toss them with olive oil and salt and pepper, and they have a similar flavor as when grilled. By the way, I am looking out to my deck, where I have bright red geraniums in an indigo blue pot. They're beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...red geraniums in an indigo blue pot...I think they are very beautiful...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gnocchi di zucca

Torta al cioccolato per il mio compleanno

Spring but not spring