Rotolini di tacchino e champignon al limone



Oggi ho preparato questi rotolini di tacchino, una ricetta abbastanza facile e veloce.

Today I made these rolls of turkey, a fairly easy and quick recipe.

Ingredienti / Ingredients:

  • 4 fette di tacchino / slice of turkey

  • 4 fette di formaggio / slices of cheese

  • champignon trifolati / sautéed mushrooms

  • 1 limone / lemon

  • 1 cucchiaio di farina /  tablespoon of flour

  • vino bianco / white wine

  • salvia / sage

  • sale e pepe / salt and pepper



Preparazione / Preparation:


Ho messo la carne sul tagliere, tra due fogli di pellicola e ho battuto leggermente con il batticarne.

I put the meat on cutting board, between two sheets of film and I beat lightly with a meat mallet.




Ho farcito con il formaggio ed i funghi e ho formato i rotolini.

I stuffed with cheese and mushrooms and I formed the rolls.




Ho aggiunto una foglia di salvia, ho fermato con uno stuzzicadenti e ho infarinato leggermente.

I added a leaf of sage, I stopped with a toothpick and I lightly floured surface.




In una padella ho rosolato i rotolini con un filo di olio, sfumandoli prima con il succo di limone e poi con il vino. Ho salato e pepato e ho fatto cuocere per circa 10 minuti.

In a pan I browned the rolls with a little oil, shade it first with lemon juice and then with the wine. I salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gnocchi di zucca

Torta al cioccolato per il mio compleanno

Spring but not spring