Ciambellina al limone



Oggi mi sono comprata una nuova tortiera piccola e per provarla ho fatto questa ciambellina al limone.

Today I bought a new small cake pan and to prove it I made this cake donut with lemon.

Ingredienti / Ingredients:

  • 2 uova / eggs

  • 2 cucchiai di zucchero / tablespoons of sugar

  • 2 cucchiai di farina / tablespoons of flour

  • 1 limone / lemon

  • 1 bustina di lievito / baking powder


Preparazione / Preparation:


Ho montato a neve gli albumi con un pizzico di sale. Ho aggiunto lo zucchero, i tuorli, la farina ed il lievito. Ho grattugiato la scorza del limone e ho aggiunto anche il succo del limone. Ho amalgamato bene tutto, stando attenta a non smontare gli albumi. Ho versato tutto nella tortiera imburrata e infarinata e ho infornato per 30-35 minuti a 180°. Ho controllato con uno stuzzicadente per vedere se è cotta.


Molto semplice e veloce da preparare ed è ottima a colazione e non solo.


I whipped the egg whites with a pinch of salt. I added the sugar, egg yolks, flour and baking powder. I grated lemon zest and I added the lemon juice. I mixed everything well, being careful not to remove the egg whites. I poured everything into buttered and floured cake pan and I baked for 30-35 minutes at 180 °. I checked with a toothpick to see if it is cooked.

Very simple and quick to prepare and is great for breakfast and beyond.

 

 

Comments

  1. "ciambellina" is a much prettier word than "cake donut" !! I'm going to start calling them 'ciambellina' from now on, and yours al limone looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)...you're right, ciambellina is a prettier word...:)...The Italian language is very beautiful...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gnocchi di zucca

Torta al cioccolato per il mio compleanno

Spring but not spring