Torta di mele senza uova



Oggi avevo voglia di mangiare qualcosa di dolce ma non avevo le uova, quindi ho pensato di fare questa torta di mele senza uova. Sopra ha la crosticina e dentro è morbidissima.

Today I want to eat something sweet, but I had no eggs, so I decided to make this apple pie without eggs. Above has the crust and is very soft inside.

Ingredienti / Ingredients:

  • 200 g farina / flour

  • 100 g zucchero / sugar

  • 2 o 3 mele / apples

  • 1 bicchiere di burro sciolto / cup of melted butter

  • 1 bicchiere di latte / cup of milk

  • 1 bustina di lievito / baking powder

  • uvetta / raisin




Preparazione / Preparation:

Ho sbucciato le mele, le ho grattugiate e le ho spruzzate con un po' di succo di limone perché non si anneriscano.

I peeled the apples, I've shredded and sprinkled with a little lemon juice because it does not blacken.



Ho versato in una terrina tutti gli ingredienti escluse le mele, il lievito e l'uvetta e ho lavorato a lungo con le fruste elettriche.

I poured in a bowl all ingredients except apples, baking powder and raisins and I have worked extensively with electric whips.



Ho aggiunto il lievito, le mele e l'uvetta.

I added the baking powder, the apples and the raisins.

 

Ho versato il composto su una teglia imburrata e infarinata e ho spolverizzato la superficie con due cucchiaini di zucchero per fare la crosticina croccante. Ho infornato a 180° per circa 55 minuti.

I poured the mixture into a buttered and floured baking pan and I sprinkled the surface with two teaspoons of sugar to make the crust crispy. I baked at 180 degrees for about 55 minutes.

 

Comments

  1. Both this one and the chocolate one look delicious! I can't believe they work so well without the eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gnocchi di zucca

Torta al cioccolato per il mio compleanno

Spring but not spring